About the ORSZÁGÉPÍTŐ
The quarterly journal ORSZÁGÉPÍTŐ was founded by the Károly Kós Association in 1989. Its first issue was published in the summer of 1990 by the Károly Kós Foundation, acting on behalf of the Association. Managers of the Association, Sándor Dévényi and László Zsigmond act as responsible publishers. A 64-page quarterly, its four issues are published in 1400 copies in March, June, September and December each year. The journal is designed to disseminate recent achievements in the themes of Hungarian organic architecture and various areas of organic, holistic and vertical thinking. Among others, essays are published on significant, but little-known efforts of the Hungarian cultural history, on international events of organic architecture, on spiritual-scientific interpretations of contemporary history and on comprehensive approaches to environmental issues. Occasional annexes to the journal serve as forums for expanding on individual topics in the most suitable manner. The founding editor-in-chief of the journal is ?Imre Makovecz; the managing editor from the beginning until 2010 was ?János Gerle, followed by Attila Kőszeghy between 2010 and 2012. Since 2013, the editor-in-chief of the journal is Sándor Dévényi, assisted by a nine-strong board of editors. Design and typography by Benjamin Makovecz. The journal is maintained by member organizations of the Károly Kós Association and is published with support from the Hungarian National Cultural Fund.